Your Mom & Dad, Your Brothers and Sisters, Your Kids, Your Grandparents
Don’t Lose Your Family Memories
Imagine the feeling of satisfaction in knowing that for all time, your personal and family legacy has been digitally preserved for future generations to effortlessly share, enjoy, and benefit from your knowledge and wisdom FOREVER!
- Scan and save photos
- Scan documents
- Scan written stories
- Digitize and save film
- Save your family tree
- Secure everything online
- Share your legacy with your own Family Website
With the technology available today, the opportunity to capture and preserve not only your life’s story, but also your most important values and beliefs is simply unprecedented.
Would you like your children and grandchildren to have the benefit of always remembering treasured memories and experiences they’ve shared with you? Would you like your future descendants to really know and understand what life was like when you were young?
Do you have priceless and interesting old family photos and film that rarely get looked at because they are stored away? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to easily share all of those cherished memories with more of your family and friends?
Do you ever wish there was a safer place to preserve those priceless old photos, letters, documents, and film?
Do you have family tree research and records you’d like to preserve and share with your family?
Do you have a family tree on ancestry.com or another family tree program?
Do you worry about putting personal items on the Internet?
It’s important to get these things done while you can. It’s easy to put things off but we all know you shouldn’t do that.
My name is Jeff. My business partner, Mark, and I have made some progress with our own family legacies and we’d like to help you with yours.
We have managed to save a lot of family history including photos and film, as well as stories and our family trees on our family websites. This has proven to be extremely valuable for us. Not only do we have a great place to secure our family history, it’s also easy to share with relatives. In fact we have even attracted relatives we didn’t know who found us by searching online. So it’s been a great way to connect with relatives we’ve never met!
If you’d like to get started with your family project submit your email address (on the right) and we’ll begin sending you information to help you with all of this.
We’ll also send you a detailed package description of our Legacy Preservation System.
Most Recent Posts from our Blog…
- Another Connection Made Since putting up our family website and importing the family tree, we’ve made several connections to relatives. Those relatives are 2nd and 3rd cousins whom I’ve never met. They are from across the United States and across the ocean in Scandinavia. I’m sure these connections would not have been made without the website. Each connection ...
- Family Generations – How long is a generation? How long is a generation? Mark discusses this and the relevancy of a single person in relation to the number of ancestors in their family. It’s very interesting to look at these numbers. Going only 10 generations back can include thousands of people in that one family. How long is a generation? About 25 years.
- Convert To Digital Mark talks about the importance of converting your photos, film, and other documents to digital format. Pictures can be scanned. Old movies and film can be converted to digital. And any important document can be scanned and converted to digital format. Converting to digital format will preserve your photos, film and documents forever.
- Convert Home Movies to Digital Format Mark explains and shows an example of a home movie converted to digital format. The movie contains a sound track added to the originally silent film. Many people appear in old home movies that are known to only a few of the older folks in our families. If left unidentified those people, and places and ...
- How Pixels Work In this short video Mark explains how pixels work. Pixels are “picture elements” that make up a digital picture.